- 29September 29, 2019No events
- 30September 30, 2019
Cal State LA online course, Dual Enrollment: Preparing Community College Instructors to Teach at High Schools (NCE105) - Last Day to Register!!http://teacherprepprogram.org/event/cal-state-la-online-course-dual-enrollment-preparing-community-college-instructors-to-teach-at-high-schools-nce105-last-day-to-register/
Description: This online non-credit course offers participants important insights and knowledge to prepare them as Dual Enrollment teachers. Specifically, this course will provide the participant with a comprehensive overview of Dual Enrollment programs, including research evidence and data. Participants will also gain pedagogical strategies and logistical support necessary to succeed as a dual enrollment instructor.
- Participants will receive 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and a certificate upon completion.
- The last day to register for the course is Monday, September 30, 2019.
- The course will meet online 2 hours per week from October 7, 2019 to December 13, 2019 (total of 20 hours).The course meeting pattern is asynchronous and the instructor will provide more information upon the start of the term through Canvas and email.
- 01October 1, 2019No events
- 02October 2, 2019No events
- 03October 3, 2019No events
- 04October 4, 2019No events
- 05October 5, 2019No events
Our strategies, tools & resources support community colleges in developing innovative teacher preparation programs that boost the number and diversity of students entering the education field, particularly in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) and career technical education (CTE).